-Public issue has been oversubscribed 1.5 times.
-Alliance Capital and Reliance Capital have jointly acquired 6% stake and two funds have struck 13 lakh shares through market purchases. 9.75 lakh bulk shares were purchased on April 17 at Rs 52 per share.
-Finalised contract to manage a Multiplex Cinema in Mumbai.
-Mrs. Kirti Vijaysinh Desai has been appointed as the Company Secretary and Compliance Officer w.e.f August 01, 2002.
-Acquired 100% shareholding of Entertainment One India P. Ltd.
-Ties up with Vascon Engineers Pvt Ltd and Manisha Constructions for the project scheduled to come up at Kalyani Nagar
- Asssociates with Cineplex Pvt Ltd to set up a multiplex in Mangalore
-Reliance Capital Limited acquires 11,24,209 shares representing 5.23% of the total shareholding/voting rights of Adlabs Films Limited through open market.
-Adlabs signs deal with Ram Gopal Varma
Adlabs Films enters into deal with Hyde Park Entertainment Group
-Adlabs Films Ltd has appointed the following persons as Additional Directors to hold office upto the date of the next Annual General Meeting viz:
(i) Mr. Amit Khanna
(ii) Mr. Sujal Shah.
- Adlabs Films Limited, a member of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group announced their establishing a BPO business for the media space.
-Company has changed its name from Adlabs Films Ltd. to Reliance MediaWorks Ltd.
- Reliance MediaWorks Ltd. (RMW), fastest growing film and entertainment services company and a part of the Reliance ADA group, strengthened its international presence with the opening of a dedicated film and media services facility in London that will offer front-end, processing, restoration, 2D to 3D conversion and post-production services to broadcasters and studios.
- Reliance MediaWorks Ltd has appointed Shri Ajay Prasad as Director on Company's Board.
- Reliance MediaWorks Launches India's largest Hollywood Benchmarked Studios.
- Reliance MediaWorks has partnered with Digital Domain.
- Reliance Mediaworks Offers 3D Conversion Service For Indian Films.
-Reliance MediaWorks forgesstrategic alliance with VenSat.
- Reliance MediaWorks gets approval for strategic structuring.
- Reliance MediaWorks signs Term Sheet with a leading International Private Equity Fund.
- Reliance MediaWorks Announces Rights Issue.
- Galloping Horse America and Reliance MediaWorks Jointly Submit Winning Bid to Acquire Assets of Digital Domain and Mothership in Digital Domain Media Group Bankruptcy Auction.